• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HA!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    ^This.

A few twit mates of mine went to the US after university to work in banks and everyone flashed their job description on LinkedIn as a VP
    It's just an example of job title inflation....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In UK investment banking, VP = Team lead.

It goes AVP, VP, Director, MD. A director would typically run a few teams.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        In UK investment banking, VP = Team lead.

It goes AVP, VP, Director, MD. A director would typically run a few teams.
        Same with insurance, it's another wording for manager.

In cloggers in some of the companies I worked at it was a senior management position
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X