• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plain package cigarette boxes - boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
    Reprint old ones like (as previous poster suggested) Craven A ... or even old ones like Woodbines.

Then, you buy your unbranded cigs, transfer into the old school box .. and Bobs Your Uncle.

Ice breaker outside the office. Something to chat about when you offer someone a cig outside the bingo. A few laughs shared outside the local pub over a pint.
    Sounds good. I will fill my Hip flask with water or coke from tomorrow !

Comment

What about selling Nicorette branded empty cigarette boxes

One could deploy ones cigarettes into the Nicorette box.

Comment

Oh. That's also a fact. Just like how people in places with dirty air are more sickly than those living somewhere clean. Probably the "low-level abrasion" of your immune system 24/7 leaves you weaker or something.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Oh. That's also a fact. Just like how people in places with dirty air are more sickly than those living somewhere clean. Probably the "low-level abrasion" of your immune system 24/7 leaves you weaker or something.
          Alternatively, people in places with dirty air have better immunity than people who live in Hebden Bridge. Human body, adaptation to surroundings and all that bollox.

Comment

Except that that isn't true. Look at Londoners - always sniffling the weaklings.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
              What about transfer stickers instead?

Applicable to the plain cigarette box packaging to revitalise it.
              When the 'big' health warnings were introduced, someone marketed stickers you could put over them. My favourite one was "Post-coital smoking passes the time until her taxi comes"
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

According to today's health scare in DM we are all at risk from things around the house. Got me so worried now I may even clean the toadstools off the inside of my windows.

15m homes affected by Toxic Home Syndrome which increases heart disease and cancer risk | Daily Mail Online
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Except that that isn't true. Look at Londoners - always sniffling the weaklings.
                  On that logic, everyone in Chinese cities should be suffering from Pulmonary or airborne diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    According to today's health scare in DM we are all at risk from things around the house. Got me so worried now I may even clean the toadstools off the inside of my windows.

15m homes affected by Toxic Home Syndrome which increases heart disease and cancer risk | Daily Mail Online
                    I bet the stress they cause with all these alarmist articles is a carcinogen in its own right.

Comment

Any company, selling anything, would oppose a law that bans them from designing their own packaging.
                      What about OEMs?

Comment

Working...
                      X