• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plain package cigarette boxes - boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer stickers to apply to plain cigarette boxes

What about transfer stickers instead?

Applicable to the plain cigarette box packaging to revitalise it.

Comment

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
      What about transfer stickers instead?

Applicable to the plain cigarette box packaging to revitalise it.
      Like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
        What about transfer stickers instead?Applicable to the plain cigarette box packaging to revitalise it.
        Smokers will be too skint to afford such niceties. Their children will probably go hungry by the time Govt finishes with taxation of tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          the fact that tobacco companies oppose it pretty much speaks for itself.
          Any company, selling anything, would oppose a law that bans them from designing their own packaging.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Where did you get that fact from ?!!!!
            It ain't a fact, as I said, just something I've observed for years. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed it is all.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I think it is a fact. Smoking reduces lung capacity and therefore any illness affecting breathing will likely hit smokers harder as they have less "spare" to begin with.

Plus smokers smell, which attracts germs.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I think it is a fact. Smoking reduces lung capacity and therefore any illness affecting breathing will likely hit smokers harder as they have less "spare" to begin with.

Plus smokers smell, which attracts germs.
                Re-read what Xog said !

Originally posted by Xog
                Just a survey on summit I've observed for a long time. Ignoring the cancer and other serious conditions I wonder if there is a plus side to smoking. Non-smokers seem much more likely to get colds and flu and minor sniffles than smokers. Anyone else noticed that?

Comment

He said it's not a fact... but actually it is, he just didn't realise.

Comment

What about selling empty old school cigarette boxes?

Reprint old ones like (as previous poster suggested) Craven A ... or even old ones like Woodbines.

Then, you buy your unbranded cigs, transfer into the old school box .. and Bobs Your Uncle.

Ice breaker outside the office. Something to chat about when you offer someone a cig outside the bingo. A few laughs shared outside the local pub over a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      He said it's not a fact... but actually it is, he just didn't realise.
                      The "fact" we (Xog and me) were talking about was -> "Non-smokers seem much more likely to get colds and flu and minor sniffles than smokers."

Comment

Working...
                      X