• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity's Boomed thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I was there on time. I waited and waited. Then I have up waiting. You can tell an awful lot about a company from first impressions.
    Crap the bed, I'm agreeing with SY on something.

Assuming 'have' is 'gave'.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

I think you need serious medical attention, agreeing with Suity is almost grounds to have you committed. When did you last have a CAT scan? Have you been having headaches? Have you had a recent head injury?

Comment

You make the assumption that suity found the right office. That is potentially an assumption too far
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          You make the assumption that suity found the right office. That is potentially an assumption too far

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            I think you need serious medical attention, agreeing with Suity is almost grounds to have you committed. When did you last have a CAT scan? Have you been having headaches? Have you had a recent head injury?

Sanity is restored.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

He was using MF's directions!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sanity is restored.
                That's a relief, I was a bit worried there.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  That's a relief, I was a bit worried there.
                  I did wince as I typed, knowing I'd let you down. Won't happen again sir.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                  X