• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panic Attacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    ISIS is far beneath her.
    You're starting on me, while talking to yourself, in your own thread about your panic attacks?

<rolls sleeves up>
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      You're starting on me, while talking to yourself, in your own thread about your panic attacks?

<rolls sleeves up>
      No, it is his friend's panic attacks apparently!

Comment

Is a panic attack something where you mentally feel you cannot cope or there are too many things going on in your life and you feel out of control?

or is it more chemical/physical reaction to various parts of your life?

I am sort of thinking about how clinical depression is due to a chemical imbalance but there are some people who are just miserable gets and not actually depressed?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Is a panic attack something where you mentally feel you cannot cope or there are too many things going on in your life and you feel out of control?

or is it more chemical/physical reaction to various parts of your life?

I am sort of thinking about how clinical depression is due to a chemical imbalance but there are some people who are just miserable gets and not actually depressed?
          My friend describes it as a feeling of being completely out of control, unable to breathe, rapid heart rate, sheer blind panic and a sense of impending doom.

Not unlike a date with MP (I imagine).
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If by happy ending you mean death by razorwire, that's free to you.

<rolls sleeves up>

Comment

This is a strange tactic Suity;

Either this is true and therefore you should obviously be getting professional medical help asap rather than posting on here. Plus this thread can be used to score points next time you are pointing out how much better you are than everyone else.

Or it's not serious and you're therefore both throwing logs on the Suity is a hypochondriac attention seeker who makes stuff up fire and you're belittling a serious condition which won't help your cause either.

Option 1 bad for suity IRL, not too bad for suity the cukker
              Option 2 good for suity IRL, bad for suity the cukker.

Which is it? Inquiring minds need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                My friend describes it as a feeling of being completely out of control, unable to breathe, rapid heart rate, sheer blind panic and a sense of impending doom.

Not unlike a date with MP (I imagine).

I am so glad you clarified that, I was just about to tell you about my mates missus who got stung by a wasp at a picnic last year
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Either this is true and therefore you should obviously be getting professional medical help asap rather than posting on here. Plus this thread can be used to score points next time you are pointing out how much better you are than everyone else.

Or it's not serious and you're therefore both throwing logs on the Suity is a hypochondriac attention seeker who makes stuff up fire and you're belittling a serious condition which won't help your cause either.

Hush now child. Be still. There is no such thing as "Suity" IRL.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

What about
                    Option 3 - suity thinks they're panic attacks, but they're not - it's just a sniffle
                    Option 4 - suity thinks they're panic attacks, but they're not - they're actually heart attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      There is no mental illness that cannot be sorted by a nice massage
                      with or without a 'happy ending'? - great minds think alike.
                      Last edited by vetran; 14 January 2015, 14:26. Reason: oh there is an echo in here
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X