• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well I never...Birmingham is only Muslim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    North west London according the to the wail article...
    Funny, but I couldn't find that in the article at all? I would still like to know...?
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

As always Twitter responds by taking the piss out of him

Fox News Commentator Just Claimed Birmingham Is A Muslim-Only City #FoxNewsFacts

https://twitter.com/hashtag/foxnewsfacts
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Funny, but I couldn't find that in the article at all? I would still like to know...?
        "Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack in wake of kosher store siege in Paris
        Extra Jewish security patrol cars are out in force in North-West London
        Move made amid fears of copycat attack in wake of Paris massacres
        Tributes paid to victims of terrorist atrocities which left 17 people dead
        Security cars look similar to police vehicles and bear the name 'Shomrim'
        Volunteers receive police training and uniforms, including knife-proof vests

Read more: Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack | Daily Mail Online
        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Have you read the link it is the first minor headline under the major headline which reads

"Extra Jewish security patrol cars are out in force in North-West London"

Comment

Presumably, what with this being the Mail, "patrol cars out in force" means "Simon and Isaac have cancelled their golf game this afternoon in favour of driving aimlessly round Edgware and Colindale in an ageing Toyota Corolla."

Comment

"Extra Jewish security patrol cars
            What makes them Extra Jewish? Bagels on the roof?

Comment

"Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack in wake of kosher store siege in Paris
              Extra Jewish security patrol cars are out in force in North-West London
              Move made amid fears of copycat attack in wake of Paris massacres
              Tributes paid to victims of terrorist atrocities which left 17 people dead
              Security cars look similar to police vehicles and bear the name 'Shomrim'
              Volunteers receive police training and uniforms, including knife-proof vests

Read more: Jewish patrol cars out in force in London amid fears of copycat attack | Daily Mail Online
              Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Have you read the link it is the first minor headline under the major headline which reads

You have misunderstood my question about the phrase "rich Jewish districts", as opposed to the interpretation under which you have made the assumption? This is just more prejudicial Mail-type rhetoric.

Firstly, not all of North-West London is rich, and nor is it Jewish? Whilst there are suburbs where Jewish people live, not all of them are rich, nor are they predominantly Jewish.

Let's just leave it at that, please, since Prejudice has a large part to play in the whole original subject?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                There are 2 train stations and it is very annoying to have to walk from The Interchange to Forster Square if you want a train from Hebden Bridge to Bingley.
                Manchester has a much longer walk between its stations.

Yes, the shuttle bus is fine during the hours it runs.

And on my last visit the trams didn't actually tell you which platform was the one you want.

The outcome of the latter was that I found a pub which served a cracking good pint of Boddies, so all was not lost.

Perhaps that's the plan.
                Last edited by Sysman; 12 January 2015, 10:50.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I think he's saying "It's not my fault, it was my sources, but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. Even though I just did"
                  The thing is - this guy is supposed to be a f-kin expert on national security, terrorism and Islamic extremism (source Wikipedia)

If he's so far off the mark on something like this - what use are any of his views.

Even the news anchor was visibly shocked by his claim. He described Birmingham like Mecca were non-Muslims are not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                    The thing is - this guy is supposed to be a f-kin expert on national security, terrorism and Islamic extremism (source Wikipedia)

If he's so far off the mark on something like this - what use are any of his views.

Even the news anchor was visibly shocked by his claim. He described Birmingham like Mecca were non-Muslims are not allowed.
                    I never knew they were so into bingo, tbh.

Comment

Did someone say Bradford?

Comment

Working...
                      X