• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May warns that foreign student numbers will hit 600,000 in 2020s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Actually, leaving aside male lust, there is a big difference between performance of female and male migrants/minorities. Black women are among the highest performing in the UK. Not PC to say it, but not true of black males.

Men are always the real problem in crime, conflicts and misguided idealism. Ever noticed how the few females on CUK are never as biased or slanted in their political views as the rest of us?

Hate to say it as a male, but extermination of the male sex and production of solely female children by some genetic means would be a great plus for humanity.
    Bit of a leap, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      I'm not an expert on the internal workings of dildos but, from an engineering point of view, I'm seeing an interesting project combining the sperm bank deposits and the dildos into an 'all in one' solution. Now, where's my old tech drawing board and my catalogue of plumbing fittings ??
      Multi-use. Turkey baster cum dildo.

Actually, wouldn't the play-doh thing fit the bill?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Multi-use. Turkey baster cum dildo.

Actually, wouldn't the play-doh thing fit the bill?
        Snigger
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Sorry D, but like so many others you really do live in a dream world of deliberate ignorance! You are not an idiot, so try checking the facts sometimes instead of just relying on your PC instincts.

Student visas are used by many simply to enter the UK illegally. Some 51% of those from Nigeria and nearly 50% of those from India and Pakistan on a 3 year student visa are still here after 6 years. In previous years the Home Office has had to clamp down on visas from places like Nepal because of a huge surges in suspect applications. Not a press invention, I personally have some experience of these people.

Just a couple of links for you (from BBC and Independent, not the Daily Mail) as you clearly cannot be bothered to check:

BBC One - Panorama, Immigration Undercover: The Student Visa Scandal
          Student visa 'chaos' led to rush of illegal immigrants - Home News - UK - The Independent

As for the bit about "homegrown students", that is just typical of what we hear from inverted racists like yourself, any ridiculous implication about the British is fine. Maybe you have some facts to support it? Ever bothered to check who the lowest performers in the UK are? The products of previous immigration.
          I actually know all of that, I was primarily questioning the use of the word 'beneficial.' If a student comes to the UK, does their studies and returns home and uses their newly found knowledge to benefit their own country then its not really that beneficial to the UK apart from the monies paid to the higher education center for those studies.

I've known about 'students' coming over and not returning for years but thats not the fault of the student but of the UK border controls and the higher education center and that needs to be stopped but you have to admit, that if you live in a tuliphole of a country then its a lot cheaper to get a student visa than pay a human trafficker a tulipload of money to get to a better existence?

As for homegrown students getting pissed up, well I only have the British press to rely on there, as in the photos of all the student do's that are shown at start and end of term, I never see gangs of Asian/African/other students running riot...Mind you the students I do know in the UK are a hard working bunch and doing very valuable courses which will benefit the country once they finish
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Bit of a leap, don't you think
            You're right. I was being a bit over the top there, just cutting their goolies off would suffice.

Except mine obviously.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I actually know all of that, I was primarily questioning the use of the word 'beneficial.' If a student comes to the UK, does their studies and returns home and uses their newly found knowledge to benefit their own country then its not really that beneficial to the UK apart from the monies paid to the higher education center for those studies.

I've known about 'students' coming over and not returning for years but thats not the fault of the student but of the UK border controls and the higher education center and that needs to be stopped but you have to admit, that if you live in a tuliphole of a country then its a lot cheaper to get a student visa than pay a human trafficker a tulipload of money to get to a better existence?

As for homegrown students getting pissed up, well I only have the British press to rely on there, as in the photos of all the student do's that are shown at start and end of term, I never see gangs of Asian/African/other students running riot...Mind you the students I do know in the UK are a hard working bunch and doing very valuable courses which will benefit the country once they finish
              It is the fault of the students they are issued study visas in good faith and abuse the system.

We need to stop giving people excuses for their behaviour and instead make them accountable for it.

Comment

I've known about 'students' coming over and not returning for years but thats not the fault of the student but of the UK border controls
                How is UK BORDER control supposed to deal with overstayers? They can and should be caught on their way out - lists of ALL passengers are available with DOB, it's easy to cross match vs expired visas even if there are no actual border controls, then arrest at the check in desk, simples.

Make students post a safety bond (5-7k) or obtain 3rd party insurance policy to payout UK in case of overstaying as condition of getting VISA and problem will be sorted.

Comment

You're right. I was being a bit over the top there, just cutting their goolies off would suffice.

Except mine obviously.
                  Well not hugely on topic, but I don't think you can fully exculpate females. Even if you look at things like criminality, mothers hitting children at a young age - sometimes even infants - inhibits the development of the ability to reason and negotiate, and if you already are in the 2 - 4% of the populace that has psychopathic proclivities (and again this includes women), that could push you into criminality or, to repeat myself, politics. And that's just one facet of it.
                  Last edited by Zero Liability; 6 January 2015, 22:13.

Comment

Disagree the more people in power we educate and support round the world the better its likely to be. If we educate scientists, engineers and other experts in Africa it should help them develop their own country. If we expose them to our version of democracy hopefully they will prefer that to the various dictatorships around the world and fight for Democracy.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X