• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook: People you may know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I know the real reason is so that you can get the inside scoop on my mate's predictions. His name is Clyde
    Time is of the essence with these things. If the good lord is warning us to stay away from ice cream vans, we need to know!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      OMG! There are photos of MS in a jaunty hat!
      They made me do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        They made me do it.
        Direction and Control?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Direction and Control?
          Doesn't matter - it's not my clientCo - they don't invite me to theirs. This party was the company in the next door building - I've no idea who the other people in the photos are!

Comment

Doesn't matter - it's not my clientCo - they don't invite me to theirs. This party was the company in the next door building - I've no idea who the other people in the photos are!
            How did you wangle that? Hope you went armed with business cards in your pannier!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

How did you wangle that? Hope you went armed with business cards in your pannier!
              Bumped into former colleague who works there, and she invited me

Comment

Facebook: People you may know

Again?
                I've given up readding him after each flounce!

Comment

photos

I imagine Facebook could use photos of you from another profile where you just happen to have been in the pic then ID you. After all, their new facial recognition thing can apparently tell if you're drunk or not...

Besides that there are third party apps like this one:
                  https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/201...you-up-online/

Photos are personal data, more than ever, but are shared and are often out of your own control.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    They don't force you to add them, they hope you will though to increase their advertising revenue (the whole reason they want you to friend, like etc etc).

Frank McAvennie showed up in my suggested friends recently (ex Scotland, Celtic, West Ham footballer).

Mentioned it online, and a few friends had seen the same.

Turns out someone we all knew had a friend who was friends with him.
                    So we are all six degrees from Frank McAvennie and not Kevin Bacon? I guess that figures. I wonder Frank's met Kevin Bacon?

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X