• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GF visit to Amsterdam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I be in Sheffield? Why do I have to be in the only city in the UK without lotsa whores? Its not fair! Cheap though. Musta cost me a fortune when I was in Edinburgh.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

el duder's girlfriend: may not be work safe - posted in Test Please Delete thread
      Last edited by AtW; 13 September 2006, 23:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
        Nail her, tape it, dump her.

HTH
        Agreed. Plan ahead. If things are that one-sided now, just imagine what settlement split she'll be after in later years.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Why can't I be in Sheffield? Why do I have to be in the only city in the UK without lotsa whores? Its not fair! Cheap though. Musta cost me a fortune when I was in Edinburgh.
          What city is that?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
          X