• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New name for female masturbation - what should it be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    AIUI that was the whole point of the song, the censors didn't realise that Frigging was a reference to sex.

Urban Dictionary: Frigging
    Ah got it!
    So not just used for a lady playing with her meat curtains then.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Wankher
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
        I thought it was already commonly know as "frigging" certainly was when i was in school
        +1.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
          Ah got it!
          So not just used for a lady playing with her meat curtains then.
          yes but how would that sound in a swedish accent?

'I am Inga from Swveden, please to help me with my frigging'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASXnxeBsLE
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Im not using up one of my 25 free accesses to the torygraph to see what's been suggested or what its called now.

I thought flicking the bean was apt although I did laugh at 'Jill off'!
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

When I were a lad, frigging was the insertion of a finger into the vagina. But I doubt we knew what a clitoris was in those days.

What's wrong with "masturbation" as a word for "female masturbation". Perhaps it's only in Swedish that there's only a word for male masturbation. Masturbation simply means "self-inducing an orgasm". There's no connotation of gender in English.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dunno.

Never heard of it.

Not much need for it when yours truly's around

Comment

Working...
                X