• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riots in Ferguson...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riots in Ferguson...

Not surprising really, here's the pics of the Officer's 'shattered eye socket' after the altercation with Michael Brown.

Photos: Darren Wilson's injuries following the Michael Brown shooting - Vox

I like the fact that the press keep saying he was unarmed and miss out that he was 6'4" and 20 stone. Yeah, someone that big charging at you is no threat at all!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

And another kid gets a Darwin award too.

In fact two of them as another person accidentally shot herself with the gun she bought to protect herself with during the riots.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Not surprising really, here's the pics of the Officer's 'shattered eye socket' after the altercation with Michael Brown.

Photos: Darren Wilson's injuries following the Michael Brown shooting - Vox

No picture of Michael Brown after?, bet he looked slightly worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          I like the fact that the press keep saying he was unarmed and miss out that he was 6'4" and 20 stone. Yeah, someone that big charging at you is no threat at all!
          Odd too that the height/weight of the Officer is not known. Looking at some pics after the event looks to my untrained eye he's over six foot and not skinny at all. Whatever the true story this kid didn't deserve six bullets in him.

Comment

Not surprising really
            +1

Will they introduce ebola to control the blacks as they did in Africa?

Comment

Odd too that the height/weight of the Officer is not known. Looking at some pics after the event looks to my untrained eye he's over six foot and not skinny at all. Whatever the true story this kid didn't deserve six bullets in him.
              He charged a police officer brandishing a lethal weapon (his body) so the policeman used lethal force to defend himself.

They fire until the target is no longer a threat, if it took 6 bullets (and I would not be surprised if it did considering he was a massive fecker and charging) then 6 bullets were what was needed. It was his own fault for not co-operating with an armed officer trying to arrest him for theft.

Tragic but he brought it on himself
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I believe he's around the same height and 200ish lbs. So not exactly frail, and most of Brown's weight was probably just fat anyway, but it doesn't mean Brown did not pose a risk to him, particularly as the cop was seated in the police car. I think the issue is more that the story of those defending Brown doesn't stack up and has been contradicted at numerous junctures so far. So whether or not the cop acted appropriately, Brown was hardly some angel. These rather pointless "riots" will of course harm people who had nothing to do with the incident. It will just be gratuitous destruction for the hell of it, as we saw in London, Manchester and elsewhere. Plus, it makes a good story for some cynical individuals to exploit it as a "racist" incident, when there's no evidence that it was motivated by racism, but why let that little fact get in the way of a good riot?

Comment

Grand jury evidence reveals how Michael Brown taunted Darren Wilson | Daily Mail Online

'You are too much of p***y to shoot me': Explosive grand jury evidence reveals how an 'aggressive' Michael Brown taunted cop Darren Wilson before he was shot dead
                  'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan.'

Usual daily mail twist to justify murder.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X