• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modern pythonesque insults

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May your radiators be forever blocked and your chutney double dipped.

Comment

'Suity, you are like a festering breast, with an ebola virus for a nipple'

that wasnt one of mine, it was Eeks'.

what did you mean by that Eek ??
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Modern pythonesque insults

May your nipples always be erect in public and you be forever doomed to work with Suity
        Last edited by SimonMac; 17 November 2014, 12:49.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

May you be compelled to attend a team building event.

Comment

"Your mother was a member of ISIS and your father smelt of Economic downturns"

Comment

May you be an IT recruitment agent.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

You don't frighten us, IR35 pigeon dodgers. Go and boil your bottoms on a radiator, you sons of Andyw's Mum. I lick my chutney spoon at you, so-called "Andy Wan King," you and all your silly English expats.

can't improve on this apart from renaming NLYUK in my mind.

Pontius Pilate: 'I will not have my fwends widiculed by the common soldiewy. Anybody else feel like a little... giggle... when I mention my fwiend... Biggus...'
                [A guard sniggers]
                Pontius Pilate: '...Dickus?'
                [More sniggering]
                Pontius Pilate: 'What about you? Do you find it... wisible... when I say the name... Biggus...'
                [Sniggering]
                Pontius Pilate: '...Dickus?'
                [Both guards snigger]
                Pontius Pilate: 'He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.'
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

May you buy out the contract from Agent

Comment

Working...
                  X