• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thought children were supposed to be a blessing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I am guessing he is not the first man to give out a false phone number after knocking the nail in.....
    He watched her give birth for 14 hours and hung around until the kid was two then p*ssed off because he got a promotion.

Police officers who haven't hidden their identities have been sacked and imprisoned for having sexual relations with women while working, as it's abusing their position in society. This guy is worse.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      He watched her give birth for 14 hours and hung around until the kid was two then p*ssed off because he got a promotion.

Police officers who haven't hidden their identities have been sacked and imprisoned for having sexual relations with women while working, as it's abusing their position in society. This guy is worse.

Hang on a second I know quite a few men who once they have been earning enough money have decided to leave their wives - not saying it is right or wrong but I think the fact he is a policeman is irrelevant.

He had a relationship and a child with a woman whilst pretending to be someone he was not and then left - not a particularly nice thing to do at all but that is his only crime.

Comment

He had a relationship and a child with a woman whilst pretending to be someone he was not and then left - not a particularly nice thing to do at all but that is his only crime.
        While he was spying on her, and being paid to do so by the government. That adds a slightly different dimension IMO.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          While he was spying on her, and being paid to do so by the government. That adds a slightly different dimension IMO.
          This!

He didn't just tell her he had a great job to get in to her knickers overnight. He deliberately manipulated her over a number of years at the behest of the police.

Jeez, police read someone's hotmail account and everyone's up in arms. Police spend years fcking with this woman's head just to see what her mates are planning and it's a 'non story'. No doubt the kid will have issues too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            But that's because a policeman was pretending to be someone else in order to have a relationship with a woman. When you're wife finds out you've been impersonating a man for 10 years, how much do you think she's entitled to?
            Nothing. Both ex-wives would be grateful to be impregnated. Though both have cost me alot more - I am pleased to keep in touch with the kids.

Both my ex-wives want compensation from you for squashing them flat over the last 10 years. IOr spend the money on a stomach stapling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              This!

He didn't just tell her he had a great job to get in to her knickers overnight. He deliberately manipulated her over a number of years at the behest of the police.

Jeez, police read someone's hotmail account and everyone's up in arms. Police spend years fcking with this woman's head just to see what her mates are planning and it's a 'non story'.
              It's a "non-story" because people "think" it involves consensual sex.

They aren't aware that if you lie to someone about important information including carrying disease you could end up in prison.

In fact if these guys were anyone else but the police they would have been forced through a criminal trial.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              No doubt the kid will have issues too.
              The police officer now has a relationship with the son.

At the time he had a wife and 2 young children, so I bet he has had to do a lot of explaining of why his 2 other children have a brother around their age.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I am guessing he is not the first man to give out a false phone number after knocking the nail in.....
                "When the boy was two years old, the father vanished" - bit different from some wideboy spinning a line in a club, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  According to a survey done in 2013 the average cost of raising a child to 21 in the UK is £222,458

So that plus £200k in compensation for the rest.
                  I haven't read the article, watched it on breakfast though. I'm assuming the father will have been contributing financially to the sprogs upbringing. So perhaps a bit more than 200k for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I haven't read the article, watched it on breakfast though. I'm assuming the father will have been contributing financially to the sprogs upbringing. So perhaps a bit more than 200k for the rest.
                    I don't think he was.

She only found out who he was [having had no contact] because he became a public figure after leaving the force. Idiot!
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      I don't think he was.

She only found out who he was [having had no contact] because he became a public figure after leaving the force. Idiot!
                      Keep your hair on Mary. So I'm guessing its possible that on top of the payout she may be due some backdated child payments.

Comment

Working...
                      X