• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was your first act of sexual intercourse as difficult as this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Vagina?
    You're dealing with CUK here, don't scare them.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Flower? Good GOD.
      Two separate ladies have described it thus. I'll let you know if there is any advance on that

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Two separate ladies have described it thus. I'll let you know if there is any advance on that
        I am particularly crude, so perhaps my benchmark isn't at the normal level. But
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I am particularly crude, so perhaps my benchmark isn't at the normal level. But
          You may appreciate the profanisaurus app in that case. Money well spent.

Comment

Got it.

And the book.

+5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Flange.

Comment

I've heard my younger brother refer to it as a "Growler" before

Other lovely descriptions include guther & fannydango. Once I heard a girl refer to hers as her monkey - wtf?

When junior asks why I haven't got a willy and what have I actually got, I tell him it's a twinkle - I know it's daft but I'm not sure he really needs to know the correct word at his age.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

he said Fani - tee hee
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I've heard my younger brother refer to it as a "Growler" before

Other lovely descriptions include guther & fannydango. Once I heard a girl refer to hers as her monkey - wtf?

When junior asks why I haven't got a willy and what have I actually got, I tell him it's a twinkle - I know it's daft but I'm not sure he really needs to know the correct word at his age.
                    Guther? Thats a new one on me.

I normally just use minge. But not to my son.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Muff?

PS That is a suggestion for the name quiz, not a request.
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X