• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not just IT that's getting Bob'd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Indians love and respect the UK. Not sure why after the way we treated them....
    because we treated them with more respect than the Mughals or their own rulers?

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp

Its all relative. Not suggesting we behaved well though.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I love all the old classics - Ella Fitzgerald, Lady Day, Louis Armstrong. Anything from that era really.

Perfect for when you're sat in front of a smokey log fire in a dully lit living room - you can almost imagine yourself in one of the venues in which they used to perform.

Comment

Nice little parrot anyway!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

because we treated them with more respect than the Mughals or their own rulers?
          No fan of empire but British and French usually also treated people a bit better than other European nations did.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            No fan of empire but British and French usually also treated people a bit better than other European nations did.
            oh the French were pretty unpleasant, but Belgians
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Voice over actors will be quaking in their boots...

Check out 1.33 for the pronunciation of Esophagus
              Stomach at 1.44
              Anus 4.15

The sad thing is KS2 kids are probably going to be seeing these in the next year or so...

Mod note: As pointed out below - the whole thing is a student project run by and for Indian school kids, so this is not evidence of off-shoring beyond the borders of IT, but rather evidence of NLUK not exercising due diligence before betraying his prejudices.
              NLUK do you go to the same Klan meetings as Churchill?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X