• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What career should you have followed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    ftfy
    Jesus Christ! I must be on your mind 24/7! It's so nice to have a real fan, someone who really appreciates my work.

Thanks man!

Comment

Designer
      You're extremely creative, profoundly imaginative, and an original thinker. You see something in your head, and your brain has a way of figuring out how it should come into existence. You see something in the world, and you already know how to improve it tenfold. You have the power to affect people's emotions and the ability to truly change how people perceive things.

Comment

I suspect all the descriptions were positive crap like that. I was hoping for deranged serial killer or summit a bit more exciting.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Answer what you like, question 4 is the only one that actually influences the outcome (Solve with Science, Make something people will use etc).

The rest of it is bollocks.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Therapist!

No f way man. Sort your own issues out and pull the f together!
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I'm with DA. Chef.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Jesus Christ! I must be on your mind 24/7! It's so nice to have a real fan, someone who really appreciates my work.

Thanks man!
                I'm sure it would be, but I'm not it.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                  Designer
                  You're extremely creative, profoundly imaginative, and an original thinker. You see something in your head, and your brain has a way of figuring out how it should come into existence. You see something in the world, and you already know how to improve it tenfold. You have the power to affect people's emotions and the ability to truly change how people perceive things.
                  I also got designer. Hell of a lot more interesting sounding than "accountant" where a recent interviewer told me that the most important skill I can have is lack of imagination. Need to win that euromillion rollover tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I'm sure it would be, but I'm not it.
                    You're too modest!

Comment

Working...
                    X