• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM to MudSkipper - Answer the big question please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Feck me, their slowest runner is 33:16. This means there's a real possibility I could come last...
    Wow! I find going quick way way harder than increasing distance and distance doesn't seem to help, either, my times have stayed the same progressing all the way up from 3 miles to 10/11 miles

Comment

Feck me, their slowest runner is 33:16. This means there's a real possibility I could come last...
      Meh, they are all tall gangly things - cheating! 15 min walk left of the map is a nicer park (star shaped).

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Wow! I find going quick way way harder than increasing distance and distance doesn't seem to help, either, my times have stayed the same progressing all the way up from 3 miles to 10/11 miles
        When I got quicker in the summer, it was doing intervals and running up hills that seemed to help. Unfortunately, it also buggered my hip...

Comment

Damn fine job. well done

now , show us the piccies
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Damn fine job. well done

now , show us the piccies
            Pics added

Comment

Some cracking pictures, bet the memories are good.

As a bit of a sight seeing tourist I think I should take a wander there, looks like loads to see and I'd not thought of going there.

Comment

Working...
              X