• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a new car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    As I have with the horse.
    Ooh, CM had you gelded. Explains a lot. :
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Her and CM have so much in common.
      Their poor taste in men?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why does it need to scream entrepreneur? You're perm, aren't you?

Twit.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Got to be an Audi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIQ-283wKgg

Comment

Not knowing exactly what you count as small, the Mazda 6 is pretty nice.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              small cars are out.
              Yes, I thought they might be

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Why does it need to scream entrepreneur? You're perm, aren't you?

Twit.
                Well, he doesn't want it to be a truthful representation of himself otherwise he'd get a Reliant Robin.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  It's been ten years since I bought my Rav and as another MOT looms I feel its time to buy a new car.

Personally I'm not a car person. I want a car to be reliable, quick away from the lights and a good decent speed. Needs to do a decent amount to the gallon and Im not adverse to a hybrid. I quite fancied a Tesla but don't like the price tag.

Beamers and Volvos are out as they're driven by dickheads and small cars are out.

What suggestions do the panel have?
                  Hybrid, says successful entrepeneur, fast, frugal, practical - Panamera S E-Hybrid - Panamera Overview | Porsche

Shame as a permie you can't afford one then

Comment

Originally posted by eek
                    Seriously tempted by the BMW i8...
                    Me too....

Comment

I have a 2.5 Diesel Nissan Murano, fully kitted and performs ok for a Large SUV, consumption could be a tad better, around 33 on motorway work. The original Murano had the same 3.5 V6 petrol engine as the 350Z and had consumption to match.

They have a new Murano coming out sometime, not sure on the ETA.

There is a new X-Trail too, which looks similar, and even the humble Qashqai has joined the look alikes.
                      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                      X