• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fluffed My Interview Lines - Gutted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    FTFY - Liar.
    I just don't know why you haven't taken the mods' advice and put me on iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Right that's it. I'm going to randomly rep a number of people so I can neg you again.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Right that's it. I'm going to randomly rep a number of people so I can neg you again.
        Good idea.

Comment

The oven's in the house
          But earlier you stated you paint or bake a cake in your summer house

You're correct on that one. I do all my baking in a Rayburn.
          Keep your stories consistent.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Iggy? No idea what that's supposed to be unless it's an extension of the pathetic posting affectation you've attached to that appalling sockie and it's related to ignore.

Why would I ignore list you when I can simply point out the posts from that account are pure bollocks?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              But earlier you stated you paint or bake a cake in your summer house
              I said:

I like to retreat into my summerhouse at times like these and do some water colours or perhaps bake a cake
              Meaning that I do my watercolours in the summerhouse. I was not inferring that I also baked my cakes in the summerhouse. The second part of that statement refers to a completely different activity unrelated to my summerhouse. Ok?

Keep your stories consistent.
              It's not a story and I am being consistent.

I keep forgetting all you IT geeks are left side of brain thinkers

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Why would I ignore list you when I can simply point out the posts from that account are pure bollocks?
                I just don't get what your problem is. Do you want me to post a pic of me at work at my easel in my summerhouse or something?

Comment

I said:
                  Meaning that I do my watercolours in the summerhouse. I was not inferring that I also baked my cakes in the summerhouse. The second part of that statement refers to a completely different activity unrelated to my summerhouse. Ok?

It's not a story and I am being consistent.

I keep forgetting all you IT geeks are left side of brain thinkers
                  No, what you keep forgetting to do is to delete your sockpuppet accounts and possibly seek medical assistance for your fantasy bollocks fake lives obsession, that or just to take a hammer drill to your own forehead, either is fine.

I'm sure you'll run screaming to the mods about that response, since they condone the masses of sockie trolls that's not likely to endear me to them
                  Last edited by TykeMerc; 3 October 2014, 18:31.

Comment

I keep forgetting some of you IT geeks are left cheek of bum brain thinkers
                    I understood what you said, but even if you had said you baked in the summerhouse plenty of home offices have a stove in them.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Yep, and a 2 year old post too. Super random.

Comment

Working...
                      X