• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: To Kate McCaan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I know that , you know that. But the driver in the general populace for the disgust at leaving kids alone is the very small chance they may be abducted.

Its a bit like banning skydiving on the off chance you might hit a pigeon on the way down. Its not the real reason but won't someone think of the children?
    They've banned skydiving???? When did that happen????

Comment

Just to keep the thread alive:

Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession airs tonight at 7pm on Channel 5

Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession: Madeleine campaign gets 'favouritism', claims father of missing Norfolk boy - News - TV & Radio - The Independent
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Daniel's father is right -

If you’re a missing person, you shouldn’t be a boy, black or working class. I find it very worrying that journalists and editors go down the route of being particularly selective about the missing children that they focus on.”
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Just to keep the thread alive:
          Ugh, do we have to?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Anyone watched the Netflix Documentary.....

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Nope, but tell us anyway.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It appears a number of my FB friends are/have and are suddenly experts on the situation and think I'm interested in their opinions from the armchair
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Nope, but tell us anyway.
                  They still haven't found her and still don't know what happened.

Oh, and it continues to be a nice jolly for journalists and police who fancy a few weeks in Portugal.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Yeah, but I don;'t believe it. Michael Jackson never touched them kids.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I did and now it's affecting my Netflix recommendations

I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Working...
                      X