• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question: who has a cleaner?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oraclesmith
    Mrs Oraclesmith is cleaning the house at this very moment... Hasn't been done for a while though. We both work (her more than me at the moment!) so we generally leave it for a while before having a blitz. Mind you we have to continually tidy up after our small son. We keep meaning to get a cleaner but (a) we are too tight to pay for something we can do oursleves and (b) we don't trust 'em in the house !

I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

Comment

I have a cleaner - she is Latvian, big tits, not bad, but a bit dim. She speaks russian which is why the wife wanted her, rather than a jock

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
        I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

Quite right. I gave up buying expensive suits when I realised that the more I pay for them the quicker the trousers went through !
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
        X