• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question: who has a cleaner?"

Collapse

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

Quite right. I gave up buying expensive suits when I realised that the more I pay for them the quicker the trousers went through !

Leave a comment:

• roger rabbit
    replied
    I have a cleaner - she is Latvian, big tits, not bad, but a bit dim. She speaks russian which is why the wife wanted her, rather than a jock

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    Mrs Oraclesmith is cleaning the house at this very moment... Hasn't been done for a while though. We both work (her more than me at the moment!) so we generally leave it for a while before having a blitz. Mind you we have to continually tidy up after our small son. We keep meaning to get a cleaner but (a) we are too tight to pay for something we can do oursleves and (b) we don't trust 'em in the house !

I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Don't worry, you'll soon be able to take your pick from law abiding, honest, romanian gypsies.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Mrs Oraclesmith is cleaning the house at this very moment... Hasn't been done for a while though. We both work (her more than me at the moment!) so we generally leave it for a while before having a blitz. Mind you we have to continually tidy up after our small son. We keep meaning to get a cleaner but (a) we are too tight to pay for something we can do oursleves and (b) we don't trust 'em in the house !

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Does he go up hill?
    Not near me he doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby
    I have a gardener
    Does he go up hill?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    I have a gardener

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Ah, the old 'marriage is great she washes up' defence. Really convincing and you meet so many happily married people I find.
    I have uses for a woman but a bit of washing and ironing takes a trivial amount of time, collect like colours, place in machine, remove and hang up iron while watching telly - 2 hours a month I reckon, mostly while watching telly anyway !

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    She's not been too keen since I tried to kill her.
    Tried ? I always kill those that stand in my way. Have you thought of a chainsaw attachment to your weapon's system.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.
    Doing the ironing I don't find too bad. I can watch telly at the same time and not feel so guilty that I should be working. However, getting the washing done in the first place !!!!!! I must get a washing machine now that I've decided to keep this place on.

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Does she do inside?
    She's not been too keen since I tried to kill her.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    My golden dome and then a quick flick around my plunger with a feather duster.
    Does she do inside?

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.

Are you sure she wouldn't like it "another way"

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X