• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was the victim of a racial attack last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That's basically it. I guess what is hard to convey was the sniffy attitude, being ignored for long spells despite desperately and strongly trying to get her attention.

It was definitely racist. No doubt in my mind.

And Mich wouldn't. Not in a million years.
    So the attack was that she said you had a strange accent and that she couldn't understand a word? And that she ignored you?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      So the attack was that she said you had a strange accent and that she couldn't understand a word? And that she ignored you?
      Yep.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I feel for ya suity - I come from Dudley, so it's basically the same for me when I visit somewhere in England. Sometimes people tell me that I don't have a Dudley accent, which is nice, but then other people just can't understand me

Comment

Achtung ---- Willlllllmmmmmmmsssssssslllllooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwww.

For those posters who weren't around while the sockie Wilmslow was posting, "his" trademark was just this sort of made up, attention seeking divel.

Comment

That's all gay clubs down there.
            And you would know, what with walking like John Wayne now When I was working in Bonn my hotel was at the start of the Altstadt so I spent many a jolly night there and got to know quite a few of the boozers and eateries (in fact many people don't even realise that there is an Altstadt in Bonn.) Its a shame that Flowers shut down as that was a rather good pub (apart from midnight when all the gay chappies came in, danced for 30 minutes and then buggered off to the Havana Club!)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oh, odds are the "attack" wasn't racially motivated, chances are the person in the bar spotted she was dealing with a complete fvucknvt so behaved in accordance with that.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                And you would know, what with walking like John Wayne now When I was working in Bonn my hotel was at the start of the Altstadt so I spent many a jolly night there and got to know quite a few of the boozers and eateries (in fact many people don't even realise that there is an Altstadt in Bonn.) Its a shame that Flowers shut down as that was a rather good pub (apart from midnight when all the gay chappies came in, danced for 30 minutes and then buggered off to the Havana Club!)
                So to summarise: if suity sticks to water sports night, nobody will give him grief over the smell.

Comment

That's basically it. I guess what is hard to convey was the sniffy attitude, being ignored for long spells despite desperately and strongly trying to get her attention.
                  Suity you poor barsteward! Of all the drivel you post I think you have just summed it up succinctly.

Comment

Dear Beer,
                    we had a deal, you were to make me funnier, sexier, smarter and more intelligent. I've seen the video, we need to talk.

SY01
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Ah, but they can tell by looking at Suity that he's English
                      Good point. Lose the Smock suity, you know it makes sense.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X