• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

August 2014 Warmest on record, globally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    It might help if you lot did not behave like religious fanatics
    Like creationists or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      oo, watch them wriggle.

You have changed your position. Last time we talked about this, you said that you thought Hansens prediction was an accurate one.
      I think, you've got him there, EO! Have you got the link for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I think, you've got him there, EO! Have you got the link for that?
        trying to find a post that pj hasn't edited would be like trying to find a link between CO2 and global temperatures
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

trying to find a post that pj hasn't edited would be like trying to find a link between CO2 and global temperatures
          I'm sure you can find a quoted version. C'mon man, you've finally got him on Hansen - just find the post.

Comment

I'm sure you can find a quoted version. C'mon man, you've finally got him on Hansen - just find the post.
            It's enough for me that he has distanced himself from the wild claims made by Hansen, the wild claims about 'saving the world' in x days
            all of the catastrophic nonsense. I think he will come around completely one day.

What will happen then ? I think their argument will morph into something like
            'We were trying to do the right thing, maybe for the wrong reason, but we will continue to fight for social justice, and for our children. Even though the science was wrong, we were doing the right thing'

thats my prediction
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

It's enough for me that he has distanced himself from the wild claims made by Hansen, the wild claims about 'saving the world' in x days
              all of the catastrophic nonsense. I think he will come around completely one day.

What will happen then ? I think their argument will morph into something like
              'We were trying to do the right thing, maybe for the wrong reason, but we will continue to fight for social justice, and for our children. Even though the science was wrong, we were doing the right thing'

thats my prediction
              So did PJ used to believe Hansen's wild claims?

Comment

So did PJ used to believe Hansen's wild claims?
                indeed. well, he didnt consign them to the bin. I am glad he is doing so now.

I am happy to promote him to 'luke warmer'
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

indeed. well, he didnt consign them to the bin. I am glad he is doing so now.

I am happy to promote him to 'luke warmer'
                  Can I see the link where he expressed his belief in Hansen's wild claims? Or perhaps pj will be man enough to come and admit it and save you the trouble.

Comment

I got it now. Hansen claimed that a 5M rise by the end of the century was still a possibility

thats much more than 10 feet.
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

I got it now. Hansen claimed that a 5M rise by the end of the century was still a possibility

thats much more than 10 feet.
                      And PJ agreed with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X