• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking. After doing the medieval festival and fight displays in Tabor in the Czech Republic last week nothing I do this weekend is going to come close :-(

However, Micro MUN has his third birthday party tomorrrow which is great. Other than that pretty much nothing other than unpacking, cleaning armour etc.

You?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      I am doing the 15km Devil Run. I feel like a wimp by comparison.
      Sounds pretty impressive to me!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Tonight: Nowt
        Tomorrow: Possibly market, wine, live jazz and some cooking
        Sunday: Wine and some cooking
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Thanks for asking!

I'm off to York to visit friends: beer festival on Saturday, staying over then Sunday lunch. Then home with my tail no doubt between my legs

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Well its Friday in a United Kingdom so while we watch Unix have a mental breakdown what else does everyone else have planned.
            I might go and fly my Union Jack.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Small child and I are off to Devon for the weekend to see friends.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Knocking down more partition walls.

Trimming a hedge, with an old petrol-driven hedge trimmer I found in an out-house in the garden.

(If my posts next week have lots of typos, it'll be because I'm typing with a few missing fingers )

Mowing the lawns, for hopefully the last time this year.

Ordering a ton of coal for the winter (£480 isn't bad for 20 hundredweight sacks), and a shedload (literally) of logs.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Saturday Daddy Daycare as my wife is on a course.
                  then over to my fathers house for curry.

Sunday - trying to catch up with tidying the house.

oops where are my manners TFA!
                  Last edited by vetran; 19 September 2014, 14:17.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Saturday mrs eek is out.

Girls are also out till 3.30 so got the house to myself bar mowing the lawn

Sunday - friends have reopened a pub a few miles away. So we are off there to see them and comment on their poor beer selection
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Knocking down more partition walls.

Trimming a hedge, with an old petrol-driven hedge trimmer I found in an out-house in the garden.

(If my posts next week have lots of typos, it'll be because I'm typing with a few missing fingers )

Mowing the lawns, for hopefully the last time this year.

Ordering a ton of coal for the winter (£480 isn't bad for 20 hundredweight sacks), and a shedload (literally) of logs.
                      Speak to Diver first before you engage in using the hedge trimmer
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X