• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roast shoulder of lamb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, rosemary. We have a big one in the garden.

Also, roasted garlics are just delicious. They caramelise and lose the strong garlic taste so you can eat them whole. Amazing.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Mmm, rosemary. We have a big one in the garden.

Also, roasted garlics are just delicious. They caramelise and lose the strong garlic taste so you can eat them whole. Amazing.
      Be wary of scoffing loads, while they may taste nice, your breath will stink afterwards
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Be wary of scoffing loads, while they may taste nice, your breath will stink afterwards
        Not nearly as bad as when it's in it's rawer form. Not a fan then.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Not nearly as bad as when it's in it's rawer form. Not a fan then.
          I like roast garlic a lot, but have noticed that my breath is not so good after eating it, always try and have some parsley to hand.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
          X