• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Korean Barbecue in Manchester last nigh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kal View Post
    Considering you don't know me and are throwing around insults based on a reply I made to Zoco querying why the paedos ethnicity was an issue (made in the light of zoco other thread which got him a 7 day ban for racism) tells me all I need to know about you, I never justified the authorities handling of the Rotts cases, the cover up there was just as bad as the cover up in the saville or Cyril Smith cases. You carry on sitting there acting the big man behind your keyboard passing judgement, with so many posts I imagine that's all you do most days...
    what has any of the above got to do with a fire in a Dog's home..

Although I can only give you 5 out of 10. You really need to get Nazism in.. You just about hit rule 34 but really could try a bit harder...
    Last edited by eek; 13 September 2014, 16:26.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Considering you don't know me and are throwing around insults based on a reply I made to Zoco querying why the paedos ethnicity was an issue (made in the light of zoco other thread which got him a 7 day ban for racism) tells me all I need to know about you, I never justified the authorities handling of the Rotts cases, the cover up there was just as bad as the cover up in the saville or Cyril Smith cases. You carry on sitting there acting the big man behind your keyboard passing judgement, with so many posts I imagine that's all you do most days...
      Just shut your gob, you politically correct retard
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        what has any of the above got to do with a fire in a Dog's home..
        Well, the thread title contains a fair bit of casual racism...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Well, the thread title contains a fair bit of casual racism...
          It passed the Mrs Eek laugh test which is virtually impossible for anything vaguely racist so I don't think its more stereotypes rather than outright racism..

Comment

It passed the Mrs Eek laugh test which is virtually impossible for anything vaguely racist so I don't think its more stereotypes rather than outright racism..
            stereotypes = casual racism. As Mr Clarkson is now aware.

Comment

stereotypes = casual racism. As Mr Clarkson is now aware.
              Mr Clarkson's racism wasn't casual. Using any name or phrase that people have taken exception too may be casual but its not acceptable....

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Just shut your gob, you politically correct retard
                And you're going to make me? Eff off u Tw@t.
                Last edited by kal; 13 September 2014, 16:53.

Comment

Mr Clarkson's racism wasn't casual. Using any name or phrase that people have taken exception too may be casual but its not acceptable....
                  I'm thinking of his Mexicans, not his bridge.

Comment

Eff off u Tw@t.
                    You're allowed to say twat. It's **** you're not allowed to say.

HTH.

Comment

You're allowed to say twat. It's **** you're not allowed to say.

HTH.
                      What are they arguing about?

Has one tried to eat dog, rabbit or cat and the other is upset?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X