• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Korean Barbecue in Manchester last nigh"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That's true.

There are some people who refuse to neuter their dogs because they think it will hurt them....
    I agree. But I would still like to neuter the runt who caused the fire.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    That's true.

There are some people who refuse to neuter their dogs because they think it will hurt them....
    If you use two bricks it only hurts if you jam your thumb between them.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    That's true.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Without one kid, 60 dogs would not have died. But without hundreds of stupid adults those dogs wouldn’t have been there in the first place

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Field mice are teenie tiny and fast. How do you catch them?
    Does this help?

It was one of the girls' favorite bedtime stories. Didn't know thee was a video.

It's short so even mf should be able to follow the plot

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I was thinking more scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head
    Field mice are teenie tiny and fast. How do you catch them?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    So, some low life sets fire to a dogs home burning dogs alive and it's funny is it?

What if it was an old folks home, a mosque, a church, a synagogue or a school?

Some tribes in South America and Africa are known to still eat human flesh, would that be comparable to your "Korean BBQ" joke?
    In some ways I agree. However this is general where stupid posts are tolerated and even encouraged.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run
    Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the farmer's gun

Don't give the farmer his fun, fun, fun
    He'll get by without his rabbit pie
    So run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run
    I was thinking more scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Little rabbit foo foo running through the forest...
    Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the farmer's gun

Don't give the farmer his fun, fun, fun
    He'll get by without his rabbit pie
    So run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    So, some low life sets fire to a dogs home burning dogs alive and it's funny is it?

Some tribes in South America and Africa are known to still eat human flesh, would that be comparable to your "Korean BBQ" joke?
    It's not funny, just some knobs think its big and brave.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    I shared an apartment for a year with a Korean guy when I first emigrated here from Outer Barbaria. We ate lots of BBQ'd meat. Does that mean I am a domestic animal eater, or just a Gwai-loh?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I worked with a swiss guy who claimed to eat cat. I did not believe it until he went into a Thai restaurant in Riotterdam and asked for the hottest thing on the menu as hot as the chef could make it and scoffed the lot.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Rabbit - yum.....
    Little rabbit foo foo running through the forest...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What are they arguing about?

Has one tried to eat dog, rabbit or cat and the other is upset?
    Rabbit - yum.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X