• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Korean Barbecue in Manchester last nigh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kal View Post
    What does his ethnicity have to do do with his sentence, unless you mean should have got longer because of it...
    Maybe his sentence was shorter to his ethnicity? It certainly stopped the SS from investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      One dog, that witnessed the fire breaking out, said "it just went woof"

I nicked this and posted it on Facebook and now my brother has unfriended me! Blimey, it's only a few dogs. I like dogs don't get me wrong but did I do that to him when he was doing his Madeline McCann jokes?

Also my other brother has cut me off generally cos I was going planning to go into business with him renovating houses but he kept giving me spurious figures like 'oh, I'll nick that' and 'oh, just give me 500 quid and I'll get planning permission approved' so I binned it and now he's giving me the silent treatment.

I see a pattern emerging. Maybe it's me? Anyone there? Not seen the Mrs for a week or two....

Comment

What does his ethnicity have to do do with his sentence, unless you mean should have got longer because of it...
        Shut your gob you festering t!t

half of the problem was that people were terrified of appearing racists , so didnt report things and didnt do their job properly.
        Attitudes like yours provided top cover for this sh!te. and there might be more of it going on

idiot
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I nicked this and posted it on Facebook and now my brother has unfriended me! Blimey, it's only a few dogs. I like dogs don't get me wrong but did I do that to him when he was doing his Madeline McCann jokes?

Also my other brother has cut me off generally cos I was going planning to go into business with him renovating houses but he kept giving me spurious figures like 'oh, I'll nick that' and 'oh, just give me 500 quid and I'll get planning permission approved' so I binned it and now he's giving me the silent treatment.

I see a pattern emerging. Maybe it's me? Anyone there? Not seen the Mrs for a week or two....
          FFS haven't you learnt anything about the British mentality - pet animals come before children who come before other animals who come before adults with obvious disabilities who come before old people.

So don't make jokes about animals commonly kept as pets. Lots of people refuse to eat horse, rabbit or random animal because they are kept as pets as they give them human characteristics.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            FFS haven't you learnt anything about the British mentality - pet animals come before children who come before other animals who come before adults with obvious disabilities who come before old people.

So don't make jokes about animals commonly kept as pets. Lots of people refuse to eat horse, rabbit or random animal because they are kept as pets as they give them human characteristics.
            WSS. Many new parents are so disappointed with their human baby, that they dress them as pets instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              WSS. Many new parents are so disappointed with their human baby, that they dress them as pets instead.

I love kids.

But I couldn't eat a whole one!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Shut your gob you festering t!t

half of the problem was that people were terrified of appearing racists , so didnt report things and didnt do their job properly.
                Attitudes like yours provided top cover for this sh!te. and there might be more of it going on

idiot
                Putting aside the infantile insults from yet another keyboard warrior, my attitude is one of everyone should be treated equally under the law, how is that providing 'cover for this sh!te'?

Comment

Putting aside the infantile insults from yet another keyboard warrior, my attitude is one of everyone should be treated equally under the law, how is that providing 'cover for this sh!te'?
                  very good. you have swiftly and silently moved from one position to another.

we all agree that everyone should be treated equally under the law. who said anything different ?

but its wrong that people should be scared or terrified of mentioning that a perpetrator is a pakistani, thereby providing top cover for the abuse.

I didnt hear you objecting when j saville was called a white middle class predatory pervert

idiot
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    very good. you have swiftly and silently moved from one position to another.

we all agree that everyone should be treated equally under the law. who said anything different ?

but its wrong that people should be scared or terrified of mentioning that a perpetrator is a pakistani, thereby providing top cover for the abuse.

I didnt hear you objecting when j saville was called a white middle class predatory pervert

idiot
                    Considering you don't know me and are throwing around insults based on a reply I made to Zoco querying why the paedos ethnicity was an issue (made in the light of zoco other thread which got him a 7 day ban for racism) tells me all I need to know about you, I never justified the authorities handling of the Rotts cases, the cover up there was just as bad as the cover up in the saville or Cyril Smith cases. You carry on sitting there acting the big man behind your keyboard passing judgement, with so many posts I imagine that's all you do most days...

Comment

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X