• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men really think women look better without any make-up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the problem for me is that make up can cover an awful lot of horrors.

and the morning when you wake up next to you hot girl only to find she is a munter with bad skin is a bit of a nightmare.

women should be able to go through life with minimal/no lipstick and in fact those that trowel it one should be avoided as they have something to hide

imho

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to read it before commenting.
      It isn't the Daily Wail you know
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        the problem for me is that make up can cover an awful lot of horrors.

and the morning when you wake up next to you hot girl only to find she is a munter with bad skin is a bit of a nightmare.

women should be able to go through life with minimal/no lipstick and in fact those that trowel it one should be avoided as they have something to hide

imho
        From her perspective, dealing with the after effects of Rohypnol will be far more of a priority than worrying about her makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          From her perspective, dealing with the after effects of Rohypnol will be far more of a priority than worrying about her makeup.
          ah ha ha ha ahh

Comment

I'll never forget seeing my auntie in hospital. We were horrified at the toll a minor operation had taken on her, in a few days , she had turned into a wrinkly old hag and her hair had turned grey. She looked horrible.
            Luckily, after a week away recuperating, she was back to her old georgous looking self.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              It isn't the Daily Wail you know
              No but they seem to be working on it.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                That's unfair.

Maybe she's just blind and mad.

Comment

No, that's daft. Otherwise photographers wouldn't worry about lighting etc.

Comment

Very situational. As long as it enhances the woman's features, the answer is pretty obvious, as some women look gorgeous without, stunning with. But I really can't imagine how they can be arsed with plastering it on every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                      Very situational. As long as it enhances the woman's features, the answer is pretty obvious, as some women look gorgeous without, stunning with. But I really can't imagine how they can be arsed with plastering it on every day.
                      Indeedy. It's entirely up to the woman how much (if any) make up she wears.

Most days I don't wear any, occasionally a bit of eyeliner and lippy, if I go much further I feel like a clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X