• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do men really think women look better without any make-up?"

Collapse

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Before / After

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    those that trowel it on think they have something to hide

imho
    FTF all the body dysmorphics out there. My youngest step-daughter looks striking with minimal makeup, but she looks like any old Jordan wannabee when she gets painted up for a night on the tiles (EDIT: or even if she's going to the shops, actually). It's such a shame.
    Last edited by I just need to test it; 4 September 2014, 10:21.

Leave a comment:

• Purple
    replied
    I use a bit of makeup but I don't think I'm an absolute horror without it, I just like wearing it. Essex girls look like trannies when you see them in real life. Does anyone remember the Fresh Prince episode where he was getting it on with a girl and I think there was a power cut or something so they were stuck together for ages and slowly bits of her kept falling off (weave, nails etc?)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If woman believed that 'Hello' magazine would be bankrupt.
    Only women buy that sh1te.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The best sex I have with my wife is make up sex.

Because without it, she's a minger.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    Very situational. As long as it enhances the woman's features, the answer is pretty obvious, as some women look gorgeous without, stunning with. But I really can't imagine how they can be arsed with plastering it on every day.
    Not healthy when you can't bring the milk in from the doorstep without putting the face on first. I knew one like that.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Do men really think women look better without any make-up?

Depends on how sober the man is !

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    Very situational. As long as it enhances the woman's features, the answer is pretty obvious, as some women look gorgeous without, stunning with. But I really can't imagine how they can be arsed with plastering it on every day.
    Indeedy. It's entirely up to the woman how much (if any) make up she wears.

Most days I don't wear any, occasionally a bit of eyeliner and lippy, if I go much further I feel like a clown.

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    No, that's daft. Otherwise photographers wouldn't worry about lighting etc.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    From her perspective, dealing with the after effects of Rohypnol will be far more of a priority than worrying about her makeup.
    That's unfair.

Maybe she's just blind and mad.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    It isn't the Daily Wail you know
    No but they seem to be working on it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I'll never forget seeing my auntie in hospital. We were horrified at the toll a minor operation had taken on her, in a few days , she had turned into a wrinkly old hag and her hair had turned grey. She looked horrible.
    Luckily, after a week away recuperating, she was back to her old georgous looking self.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    From her perspective, dealing with the after effects of Rohypnol will be far more of a priority than worrying about her makeup.
    ah ha ha ha ahh

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    the problem for me is that make up can cover an awful lot of horrors.

and the morning when you wake up next to you hot girl only to find she is a munter with bad skin is a bit of a nightmare.

women should be able to go through life with minimal/no lipstick and in fact those that trowel it one should be avoided as they have something to hide

imho

Leave a comment:

Working...
X