• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Its hard to understand what they are doing with the Laptops. As everyone keeps bleating, they are long overdue a new version. However I bought a 13" pro last September and its more than capable for the stuff I am running on it. I spoke to someone last week and there is now a windows 10 build that will work on the little gold mini jobbies. So despite us wanting toys it doesn't seem like they actually need them.
    Have you seen how old the 15" model is. I needed a machine with 32gb of ram for something I was working on and had to buy a Dell as no macbook could match my needs...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Have you seen how old the 15" model is. I needed a machine with 32gb of ram for something I was working on and had to buy a Dell as no macbook could match my needs...
      Or you could have just popped an AWS x-large instance up for 48 cents an hour.... and dumped it when you were finished.

https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/

Comment

Water resistant, upped camera m, don't fully understand the new home button but hey it's Apple so it's gotta be good.

AirPods make you look like a muppet though

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Water resistant, upped camera m, don't fully understand the new home button but hey it's Apple so it's gotta be good.

AirPods make you look like a muppet though

iphone upgrade program is now available in the UK.... It comes with applecare+ included...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            iphone upgrade program is now available in the UK.... It comes with applecare+ included...
            What are you trying to say?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What are you trying to say?
              Why do you want to replace your phone asap?

Also if you update every year I depending on price it may make sense - need to look at the price first..

Comment

pity the dual camera is only available on the 7 plus

The loss of headphone socket no biggy in my book.

From what I've seen those things are not going to sell like hot cakes. Waiting for the iPhone 8.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Waiting for the iPhone 8.
                  Baaaaaaa
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No U2 album this time, which is a net win

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      No U2 album this time, which is a net win

Feck me, did it also come with a Bono screen saver
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X