• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You could adapt on of these to charge on the go.
    No, that is likely to "brick" the phone as it is an unsupported Apple product.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      No, that is likely to "brick" the phone as it is an unsupported Apple product.

I'm glad I stepped away from this nonsense a couple of years back. My maximum spend now on a phone is €200, as the kids break them within 18 months on average.

Comment

I'm glad I stepped away from this nonsense a couple of years back. My maximum spend now on a phone is €200, as the kids break them within 18 months on average.
        Agreed, I'm on my 3rd in 18 months, usually spend <£150.

Don't believe even my heavy handed consumption would have covered one iphone
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Agreed, I'm on my 3rd in 18 months, usually spend <£150.

Don't believe even my heavy handed consumption would have covered one iphone
          This was a nice one: Vodafone Smart ultra 6 in Anthracite | Pay As You Go | Vodafone Ireland but the kids spilled water on it after a year. It was a bit big though, so I went for something smaller next.

Comment

This was a nice one: Vodafone Smart ultra 6 in Anthracite | Pay As You Go | Vodafone Ireland but the kids spilled water on it after a year. It was a bit big though, so I went for something smaller next.
            Looks good for the price, but better not upset the fanbois by going off topic
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Looks good for the price, but better not upset the fanbois by going off topic
              Are you crazy? They'll get the opportunity to explain how clever and special they are.

Comment

Are you crazy? They'll get the opportunity to explain how clever and special they are.
                Yes, I am clever and special. Because I bought a phone that cost £900. You on the other hand are dim and average. Because you didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Source?
                  Not the original but still: Apple iPhone 7: Full specs, key features, UK price and release date
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So, you are surprised by the keen pricing

Over nine hundred quid, you couldn't make it up!
                    Yes Apple are expensive compared to the budget Android, the entry price for the Note 7 is £699 (64gb), the 7 plus is £719 (32gb), not really the premium that people make out.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'll be moving away from Apple after I deem my 6 as terminal. I don't need all that from a phone for that pricepoint.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X