• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    No they're not. They are a jobs board like Jobserve that agencies use to advertise. They do CV reviews and sell PL & PI insurance too Oil and Gas People Candidate Services
    So an impartial and reliable source?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I read 'could' in front of everything. I could find 50 bars of gold under my house. Do you believe that?

Oil and gas people are a recruitment agency as well, I mean, you actually believe stuff they come out with? THey don't have a clue what is there and what is not.

And the nationalists evidence that there is a oil field is Cameroon went to Shetland and tweeted a photo of a Shetland pony. He actually had to go there to discuss the secret oil fields, he had to see it. That is what started all of this. It is the depths of stupidity of nationalists that I can't explain, absolute morons.
      I get that you're voting no and won't change your mind. You prefer to be run by the blue or red Tories in Westminster rather than a government in Scotland that is accountable only to the people in Scotland.

I think you're in for a shock on 19th September.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        A strong oil and gas industry is benefitial to them. I would say they are an impartial and reliable source.

Comment

I get that you're voting no and won't change your mind. You prefer to be run by the blue or red Tories in Westminster rather than a government in Scotland that is accountable only to the people in Scotland.

I think you're in for a shock with your Tartan Tories in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Preposterous really.

I just finished a gig with an IB, I'm going to call up jobserve and tell then what their long term London trading strategy is going to be.

Comment

If it going to be a government accountable to cretins like you and scooter we are truly fooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I think you're in for a shock with your Tartaniban in charge.
                FTFY.

Hat-tip to wattaj for my new favourite tag for the Nationalist crazy gang.
                Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I think you're in for a shock with your Tartan Tories in charge.
                  The first election of the Scottish government in an independent Scotland will be in 2016. Whoever is in charge will be down to the Scottish people.

I don't know if the Scottish Conservative Party will change their name to the Tartan Tories though?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I read 'could' in front of everything. I could find 50 bars of gold under my house. Do you believe that?

Oil and gas people are a recruitment agency as well, I mean, you actually believe stuff they come out with? THey don't have a clue what is there and what is not.
                    The reserves off the west coast have been known about for ages. Much like the continental shelf off the north sea, the west coast has a similar shelf. In Jurassic times you could have walked to the Outer Hebrides from the mainland.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X