• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Identify the Film...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Not much to go on, but here's one candidate....

The Stone Tape (TV Movie 1972) - IMDb

Bloody 'ell you're very good GL! That's the one. The sounds of the woman screaming!

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      There was one I saw after some particularly strong mushrooms. It was a bunch of dogs. They all could take. Looked like Paris and I swear they protected the king / queen. Very weird.
      One for all and all for one
      Muskehounds are always ready
      Helping everybody
      It's a pretty story
      Sharing everything with fun
      That's the way to be

Comment

Ok I've got one, I don't know what it's called or who's in it but it an 80's fantasy / horror and there was a scene I remember when a guy sat on this throne like chair and it stabbed him in the side with these things and then the chair twisted the guys head round and round like something out of the exorcist. There were these big spiked boobie traps that would swing from the ceiling and impal people too?

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
          Ok I've got one, I don't know what it's called or who's in it but it an 80's fantasy / horror and there was a scene I remember when a guy sat on this throne like chair and it stabbed him in the side with these things and then the chair twisted the guys head round and round like something out of the exorcist. There were these big spiked boobie traps that would swing from the ceiling and impal people too?

Any ideas?
          Crawlspace (1986) - IMDb
          Crawlspace (1986_film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

no not that, It was around the time of Krull

Comment

What about Time Travel movies, 1896-2015 | Kenneth Krabats 1000 stemmer

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Was the difference was so striking if watched on a genuine US telly in the US?
                Possibly, I know there was some rivalry between the standards with yanks calling PAL, "Please Adjust Luminance" and brits called NTSC, "Never The Same Colour".

I think there's very much a UK look to TV and film. It's a bit like "UK sound" which is sought after in the high-end hi-fi separates market.

I don't think I met anyone else who knew what I was on about until I spoke to my computer graphics lecturer at uni about it.

Comment

Any ideas?
                  no not that, It was around the time of Krull
                  Okay, how about this one?

Treasure of the Four Crowns (1983) - IMDb

Comment

Working...
                  X