• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things we'll miss without Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Expensive Scotch (will be cheaper once their currency tanks).
    I should think you could even do duty free runs across the border.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
      I should think you could even do duty free raids across the border.
      FTFY
      Keeping up old traditions......

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
        FTFY
        We will have to build another Hadrians Wall to keep them out when it all goes wrong
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
          Sean Connery, Annie Lennox, Billy Connolly, Andy Murray
          Three of them can't even vote. And the fourth has less personality than a Zombie...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
            FTFY
            What, taking our woman?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              What, taking our woman?
              someone has to show them a good time. Half of Bucky's and a Mars bar isn't enough for everyone.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A proof of evolution.
                For centuries the Vikings plundered Scotland, taking away the best looking women.
                Look at Scandinavian women. Look at Scottish women........

(and to be fair) We only got the ugly ones who could swim or float across the twelve miles....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  We will have to build another Hadrians Wall to keep them out when it all goes wrong
                  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr does no one know geography or history in this place?
                  It's the Antonine that needs rebuilding - that way we can snatch more of the North Sea Oil, & to give it a modern take we can amend the route to miss out Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dumfries etc
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Men's Wimbledon Champions?

I am fairly sure there will still be a Mens Wimbledon Champion every year.

I seem to remember Switzerland and Spain being independent of the UK. Plus America, Australia, Germany and no doubt some others.

Comment

Tablet

edit: actually I've not seen tablet sold anywhere south of the border.

Comment

Working...
                      X