• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Briton beheads American

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it'll come to an end soon. Mr Cameron is going Cobra.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I can't help feeling there are too many over there who hate all Westerners. Or there are too many in positions of power.
      They're just thugs who's departure to oblivion requires expediting.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I'm sure it'll come to an end soon. Mr Cameron is going Cobra.
        What exactly is the deal with that?

It conjurs up an image in my mind of a bunch of silly schoolboys with some secret society.

Comment

In keeping with the title of this thread, the story is Englishman beheads Scotsman?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            In keeping with the title of this thread, the story is Englishman beheads Scotsman?
            ....he was born in England educated in Scotland, family in Canada.

Still as you say on the other thread
            An Englishman beheading a Scotsman on TV, surely that's a few yes votes? .
            ?

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
              ....he was born in England educated in Scotland, family in Canada.

Still as you say on the other thread

?
              Even with the tounge out smiley you still don't get it was a joke, do you go to stand up routines and complain about all the jokes? Maybe mumsnet is more your cup of tea.

Comment

Even with the tounge out smiley you still don't get it was a joke, do you go to stand up routines and complain about all the jokes? Maybe mumsnet is more your cup of tea.
                Oh I see - you need to telegraph your jokes? Don't bother even with the disclaimer they just ARE NOT FUNNY.

Comment

Working...
                X