• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dating Websites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post

Been looking at PlentyMoreFish and Match.com.
    PlentyMoreFish.com is a dating site, but it is not as big as its similarly-named free "plentyOfFish" site at:
    POF.com ™ The Leading Free Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals
    I suggest you check out this.

Comment

Instead of online dating, has anyone tried daygaming?

This is where you go up to women on the streets and try to chat them up. Indeed you have to stop them as they are walking along - if they carry on walking they don't fancy you, but if they stop to chat, you're in there

Daygame.com

Comment

I thought online dating was used by crazy mental types from Mumsnet.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Certainly can't see why any one under about 60 should bother with dating sites, just go to a club or disco. Gets more difficult after that, old farts still like to jump about but they'd have to stop the music at regular intervals to sweep up the walking sticks, false teeth and colostomy bags.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Certainly can't see why any one under about 60 should bother with dating sites, just go to a club or disco. Gets more difficult after that, old farts still like to jump about but they'd have to stop the music at regular intervals to sweep up the walking sticks, false teeth and colostomy bags.
            Maybe they do not want to meet ladies who are willing to go back for a ***** after you have bought them a bacardi breezer

seriously many many many women I know would never go to a club/disco to find a partner and if they did happen to go to a club with the girls really would not want some drunk muppet trying to hit on them.

Comment

thanks for the HPC link been laughing all morning.

this amused me:

Cash-strapped men turn gay
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

we (in a rather unpc way) decided that gay men are just to lazy to try and find a woman

you know you have to wine, dine then pretend you care and all that before you get any chance of a bit of 8oo8.

but if you turn gay you can be munching the rug in no time at all with no more outlay than a babycham.

Comment

Working...
                X