• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany versus Brazil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    <england_pundit_mode>
    If Brazil score every 45 seconds they're still in with a chance.
    </england_pundit_mode>
    They'd be better off playing 'next goal wins'

Comment

How the fck did that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        7 -0 <placeholder>
        Pretty damn close, I was going to say the only placeholder to come true on CUK but thats just been dismissed, 7-1
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

From the beeb

They have got one! And Germany are furious, which sums up their professionalism.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There's currently a little joke going around German websites:

I went into the shop today and there was a Dutchman there and I asked him who they were playing next, he replies 'Argentina' to which I reply, 'so are we!'
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

<David Luiz found washed up on Copacabana beach placeholder/>

Comment

Luiz will get lynched at this rate.
                At least he has a fall back as a Sideshow Bob impersonator if this football thing doesn't work out.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

I went into the shop today and there was a Dutchman there and I asked him who they were playing next, he replies 'Argentina' to which I reply, 'so are we!'
                  As Herr Flick observed; 'a German joke is no laughing matter'

Comment

<David Luiz found washed up on Copacabana beach placeholder/>
                    Now that one might come true, he was basically responsible for 6 of the 7 goals. Boy, are the Brazilian team getting booed walking of the pitch...

The other Brazilian that got beaten by a German today is Ronaldo as Klose now has 16 to 15 goals scored in World Cup finals...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

You know it's more fun if it's a DE-NL final.

Comment

Working...
                      X