• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany versus Brazil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get greedy when 3 minutes come to pass without any goals scored.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Facebook update from one of Mrs P's workmates. "This is the worst thing the Germans have ever done"

I tulip you not.

Comment

Wake me when it's double digits.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Oh bugger, some redemption required:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Never give up on your dreams.

Unless you're Brazil.

Comment

Bloody hell. The ref is going to have to start booking a few Germans if he wants to escape with his life.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Only one reference to the Germans being 'ruthless' at half time though. Nothing about a blitz either. Standards of British punditry are dipping.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Only one reference to the Germans being 'ruthless' at half time though. Nothing about a blitz either. Standards of British punditry are dipping.
                  I counted at least two, plus I thought I heard a 'clinical'. Mind you I haven't got a flipping clue what Alan Hansen is saying half the time.
                  Agree the lack of a 'blitz' reference shows standards are slipping
                  <remembers Gazza in a tin hat>
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Sorry to bring politics into this, but this made I laugh:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oops, 6-0. Brazil might as well go home...

Comment

Working...
                      X