• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is paedophilia is natural and normal for males?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Indeed. A distinction is liking a little child, versus liking a child who has started to transform into a woman. Girls can start to develop breasts and start their period as early as 11 (IIRC from the "growing up" book I was given as a child).
    I think it's pretty straightforward, seeking out children because they are children is a paedophile, and we all should be able to tell the difference. Articles like the one in this thread seek to blur the boundaries, at a time we should be reinforcing them. Anyone having these thoughts should go seek medical help, not be told it's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      And absolutely no double standards in the media at all.

Comment

had to share :

I've decided to include the names of Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and a few MPs on my tax return this year, in the hope it somehow gets mislaid
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
          I think it's pretty straightforward, seeking out children because they are children is a paedophile, and we all should be able to tell the difference. Articles like the one in this thread seek to blur the boundaries, at a time we should be reinforcing them. Anyone having these thoughts should go seek medical help, not be told it's alright.
          No, pedophilia is attraction to children, not going out of your way to have sex with children. If you are that way inclined but remain chaste for your whole life, you're still a pedophile.

I agree in terms of criminality, seeking out people you know to be under-age is pretty clear-cut. But this thread and the link shared is about how common the underlying attraction to children is.

When you say "seek medical advice" what are you expecting the treatment to be?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
            My Wife is Chinese and very petite. She bought some nice pajama bottoms and a top to wear in bed.
            But I did feel a bit of a perv when I noticed the label inside her bottoms said ages 13 and up

How was the sex?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I suspect it's more common than we'd like to think - it's not something one would admit, even to ones nearest and dearest.

I think that's how paedophile rings happen - it must be a huge relief to find someone who shares your behaviour, and that normalises it.

As for whether people are born like it, I guess that's a possibility. Then the comparison to homosexuality is inevitably drawn. But homosexuality is between consenting adults, and therefore, whether or not you consider it to be deviant or unnatural, it isn't harming anyone. If one's natural tendencies cause harm to another, then one has to curb them. If self control is a problem, then seeking medical help is an option.

Drug addicts often get offered a rehabilitation programme as an alternative or addition to a prison sentence. They can also be given medication that stops drugs having any pleasant effects if they take them. Perhaps similar could be offered to paedophiles - chemical castration to prevent the urge to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I suspect it's more common than we'd like to think - it's not something one would admit, even to ones nearest and dearest.

I think that's how paedophile rings happen - it must be a huge relief to find someone who shares your behaviour, and that normalises it.

As for whether people are born like it, I guess that's a possibility. Then the comparison to homosexuality is inevitably drawn. But homosexuality is between consenting adults, and therefore, whether or not you consider it to be deviant or unnatural, it isn't harming anyone. If one's natural tendencies cause harm to another, then one has to curb them. If self control is a problem, then seeking medical help is an option.

Drug addicts often get offered a rehabilitation programme as an alternative or addition to a prison sentence. They can also be given medication that stops drugs having any pleasant effects if they take them. Perhaps similar could be offered to paedophiles - chemical castration to prevent the urge to offend.
                far too reasonable, heat the pokers lads!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  far too reasonable, heat the pokers lads!
                  You keep your poker to yourself, pervert!

Comment

I think one parallel to homosexuality can perhaps be drawn. For how long did we think being gay was very uncommon simply because most gay people kept that fact a secret?

It seems a sound theory that most pedophiles are never found out, that most of them never abuse anyone (or are never caught).

I think in the USA libido-repressors ARE used or even chemical castration but that would actually stop those who are probably the least dangerous - those who are unlucky enough to find themselves drawn to children. The worst offenders seem to enjoy the abuse in its own right as well as - or maybe even instead of - the sex aspect. Similar to how rape is historically used as an act of dominance.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

depends, I personally wouldn't get upset by, say, a 17 year old with a 15 year old, or in extreme a young twenty something with a 15 year old. But this is still illegal here. I don't think 16 is a magic age, there is a long graduation for most people.

on the other hand a 30 plus with an under 16 is a big no no.

Comment

Working...
                      X