• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Anyone had their payment yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had their payment yet?

Just wondering if anyones had their payment yet. Went through my accountant who offered to help enroll me, then I got the HMRC email saying that the first payments go out on the 28th. Didn't receive anything.

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
    Just wondering if anyones had their payment yet. Went through my accountant who offered to help enroll me, then I got the HMRC email saying that the first payments go out on the 28th. Didn't receive anything.
    Received it on the 29th. Applied on the 22nd.

Comment

When did your application go in?

Payment is within 6 days (can't remember if that's working days) after submission.

Comment

If you're talking about the CJRS furlough payment then yes, received payment on Weds following application last Friday.

Comment

It's amazing really. New system set up in just weeks, payments for thousands of businesses made in 6 working days. HMRC can do some things well.

Then you've got numpties like Ryanair who are telling customers to wait 6 months for a refund for cancelled flights as its taking a while to go through their backlog.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
            Payment for what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
              Then you've got numpties like Ryanair who are telling customers to wait 6 months for a refund for cancelled flights as its taking a while to go through their backlog.
              I doubt the reason for the wait is anything to do with a backlog or poor efficiency. It's cash flow.
              If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Payment for what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                Furlough payment

Comment

I'm guessing the OP got what they needed as they didn't come back

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                    It's amazing really. New system set up in just weeks, payments for thousands of businesses made in 6 working days. HMRC can do some things well.
                    And then we remember UC!
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X