• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone had their payment yet?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    It's amazing really. New system set up in just weeks, payments for thousands of businesses made in 6 working days. HMRC can do some things well.
    And then we remember UC!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I'm guessing the OP got what they needed as they didn't come back

Leave a comment:

• andydd68
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Payment for what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Furlough payment

Leave a comment:

• KinooOrKinog
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    Then you've got numpties like Ryanair who are telling customers to wait 6 months for a refund for cancelled flights as its taking a while to go through their backlog.
    I doubt the reason for the wait is anything to do with a backlog or poor efficiency. It's cash flow.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
    Just wondering if anyones had their payment yet. Went through my accountant who offered to help enroll me, then I got the HMRC email saying that the first payments go out on the 28th. Didn't receive anything.
    Payment for what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    It's amazing really. New system set up in just weeks, payments for thousands of businesses made in 6 working days. HMRC can do some things well.

Then you've got numpties like Ryanair who are telling customers to wait 6 months for a refund for cancelled flights as its taking a while to go through their backlog.

Leave a comment:

• adubya
    replied
    If you're talking about the CJRS furlough payment then yes, received payment on Weds following application last Friday.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    When did your application go in?

Payment is within 6 days (can't remember if that's working days) after submission.

Leave a comment:

• jamed
    replied
    Originally posted by ApeShape View Post
    Just wondering if anyones had their payment yet. Went through my accountant who offered to help enroll me, then I got the HMRC email saying that the first payments go out on the 28th. Didn't receive anything.
    Received it on the 29th. Applied on the 22nd.

Leave a comment:

• ApeShape
    started a topic Anyone had their payment yet?

Anyone had their payment yet?

Working...
X