• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Late Timesheets - how to handle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send another email to the approver. Use 'flag as important' on the email.
    When asking to sign the timesheet keep it really brief, but use words like "I need this to get paid", or "please can you sign this so I can get paid".

This usually resonates with senior managers. Its no longer a bit of admin, but a means for you to provide for your family.

Comment

What's your opt/in out status? I believe I'd you are opted in the agency have to pay you irrespective of a signed time sheet I believe. Or is it opt out. I forget. Its one of the two.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        What's your opt/in out status? I believe I'd you are opted in the agency have to pay you irrespective of a signed time sheet I believe. Or is it opt out. I forget. Its one of the two.
        There's no such thing as opt in.

Comment

Some clients sign them as you submit them online, others need to be guided. I had one client where I physically had to walk her laptop up to her and go "this months deadline is closing in ten minutes" every month. All part of having your own business.

Have enough warchest that being behind 2 weeks doesn't cause you material harm then just chase the things proactively where you can.
          Last edited by PerfectStorm; 16 April 2020, 17:27.
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Who sends the invoice?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
            X