• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency/umbrella pay delays due to new policy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koalah View Post
    Apparently umbrella (Paystream) paid the wrong person using wrong bank details. Tried phoning this morning and Paystream is now closed to calls due to Covid-19. You have to email and they will respond within 48 hours. I'm absolutely livid. At least before all this IR35 crap, I was able to do everything on time.
    Get their attention on LinkedIn and Twitter - I'll bet someone will call you after that...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Shaggy dog story

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      Bully.

Comment

Bully.
        Sorted.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Get their attention on LinkedIn and Twitter - I'll bet someone will call you after that...
          This. In today's market, umbrellas getting good rep are few and far between. Most are happy with neutral. Neg rep will be seen as a red flag, especially when so many contractors are being pushed towards them. Imagine getting to choose and you see one that has issues paying its contractors; instant avoid!
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Bully.
            Apologies if you thought I was accusing you of making up this “shaggy Dog story” I was meaning the payroller was giving you a “shaggy dog story” as we have seen many times in the past from agents and clients

Hope you got your money

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
            X