• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employer fails to sign timsheet/end of contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employer fails to sign timsheet/end of contract

Hi
    My employer has failed to sign my timesheet and my contract has come to an end

Looks like you are going to have kick your own arse then as your limited employs you.

(I hope he isn't via an Umbrella now I have said that)
    Last edited by northernladuk; 27 March 2014, 16:36.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

?

Originally posted by Nnamdi View Post
      Hi
      Does the fact your contract has ended render him/her unable to provide a signature? Why don't you just ask? How do you survive from day to day in the real world?
      The idiots are winning

Comment

Back on topic...

Ask your employer to sign it.

HTH

Comment

Helpful answers please people. If you can't help the OP then simply don't bother replying. Telling him where his arse is so he can start to wipe it rather than his mother doing it for him is *NOT* a helpful answer.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Helpful answers please people. If you can't help the OP then simply don't bother replying. Telling him where his arse is so he can start to wipe it rather than his mother doing it for him is *NOT* a helpful answer.
            What helpful answers are you expecting a group of contractors to give to a permanent employee, apart from OG's "ask them to sign it"???
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              What helpful answers are you expecting a group of contractors to give to a permanent employee, apart from OG's "ask them to sign it"???
              I do like to be helpful. The rest of you should hang your heads in shame.

Comment

You can hardly call this a professional question. If the OP can't be bothered putting together a reasonable question how can he expect a reasonable answer.

Move to general please.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  You can hardly call this a professional question. If the OP can't be bothered putting together a reasonable question how can he expect a reasonable answer.

Move to general please.
                  He can expect a polite answer because of this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...al-forums.html

There really is no need to post if you are unable to follow these very simple and reasonable conditions.

You ******* moron.

Comment

Scan his signature off an old timesheet and graft it onto the unsigned one - the employer won't care....

Comment

Working...
                    X