• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Employer fails to sign timsheet/end of contract"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He can expect a polite answer because of this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...al-forums.html

There really is no need to post if you are unable to follow these very simple and reasonable conditions.

You ******* moron.
    I see what you did there. Very good

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Scan his signature off an old timesheet and graft it onto the unsigned one - the employer won't care....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You can hardly call this a professional question. If the OP can't be bothered putting together a reasonable question how can he expect a reasonable answer.

Move to general please.
    He can expect a polite answer because of this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...al-forums.html

There really is no need to post if you are unable to follow these very simple and reasonable conditions.

You ******* moron.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You can hardly call this a professional question. If the OP can't be bothered putting together a reasonable question how can he expect a reasonable answer.

Move to general please.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    What helpful answers are you expecting a group of contractors to give to a permanent employee, apart from OG's "ask them to sign it"???
    I do like to be helpful. The rest of you should hang your heads in shame.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Helpful answers please people. If you can't help the OP then simply don't bother replying. Telling him where his arse is so he can start to wipe it rather than his mother doing it for him is *NOT* a helpful answer.
    What helpful answers are you expecting a group of contractors to give to a permanent employee, apart from OG's "ask them to sign it"???

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Helpful answers please people. If you can't help the OP then simply don't bother replying. Telling him where his arse is so he can start to wipe it rather than his mother doing it for him is *NOT* a helpful answer.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Back on topic...

Ask your employer to sign it.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• donjuan75
    replied
    ?

Originally posted by Nnamdi View Post
    Hi
    My employer has failed to sign my timesheet and my contract has come to an end
    Does the fact your contract has ended render him/her unable to provide a signature? Why don't you just ask? How do you survive from day to day in the real world?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Looks like you are going to have kick your own arse then as your limited employs you.

(I hope he isn't via an Umbrella now I have said that)
    Last edited by northernladuk; 27 March 2014, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

• Nnamdi
    started a topic Employer fails to sign timsheet/end of contract

Employer fails to sign timsheet/end of contract

Hi

Working...
X