• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permanent To Contracting with Same company but different client - Urgent help needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    This was posted on immigrationboards too
    Post the link. Would love to see the responses to that although I am thinking my blood pressure won't.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 25 March 2014, 10:43.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Post the link. Would love to see the responses to that although I am thinking my blood pressure won't.
      Permanent To Contracting with Same company but different cli : Employment offers and job seekers • Immigrationboards.com

Comment

They have a poster called Wanderer? Coincidence or one and the same?

I would have a post on there but someone used my name and got me banned! I think it was that forum.

Comment

I would have a post on there but someone used my name and got me banned! I think it was that forum.
          Least you can access the site. The clientco IP address is banned....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Most probably? You mean absolutely. Hard to argue when the title of the rule matches your situation exactly.
            Nah, he's getting around the Friday to Monday rule by finishing on a Monday and starting on a Tuesday

Clever innit?

Comment

Apparently,
              You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
              As I'm going via a proxy server at clientco, I'm guessing someone here was naughty in the past

Comment

Apparently it was this: Re: Limited company director do I need to pay tax? : Indefinite Leave to Remain • Immigrationboards.com

Comment

That's the one. I should have voted this as thread of the year in the recent survey.

EDIT : Meh, browsed a couple of threads and got my blood boiling now. I knew I shouldn't have.
                  Last edited by northernladuk; 25 March 2014, 14:22.

Comment

That's the one. I should have voted this as thread of the year in the recent survey.

EDIT : Meh, browsed a couple of threads and got my blood boiling now. I knew I shouldn't have.
                    Like this one?

With dividends and salary payments, does it look odd that i withdrew random amounts from the company at random dates?.
                    i have not spoken to the accountant about this yet, but would like any opinions whether it looks normal to withdraw large dividends and salary for a few months consecutively and then none for like 8 months?

As i was unaware i will be applying for a visa my bank accounts are in a right mess, i withdrew random amounts (like over £10k) at a time in a few consecutive months then i didnt withdraw any money from the company accounts for over 8 months.

Would this look odd to the ECO or does everybody do this?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      Like this one?
                      that and many more. I also had a stray in to the benefits sections as well. Not a good move.

Comment

Working...
                      X