• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Warwick Nicholls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Warwick Nicholls

Anyone had any dealings with these peeps?

Had a curious approach from a bod there today......not a lot of details, essentially they 'are looking to grow their advisory team'.
    I currently have about 10 weeks left on a 6-monther, and there is a good likelihood it will extend, but never hurts to listen to what's out there.
    latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

So they want you to work directly for them as a company rather than through them as an agency?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      So they want you to work directly for them as a company rather than through them as an agency?
      Don't really know! And wouldn't want to work directly for them, I suspect.....The email did suggest more info would be forthcoming if I expressed any interest - so, for now, I have done just that (and only that!).

TBH, I like my current gig (work, rate, environment etc.) and do expect there to be the opportunity to extend etc. So, this is more curiosity than anything.....and mainly around if anyone of our number have heard of them etc.

Comment

Alright, ignore this - turns out to be a lame-permie-fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
          Alright, ignore this - turns out to be a lame-permie-fishing.
          Do you feel dirty and disappointed at yourself for not spotting it before you put it on a public contracting board

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Do you feel dirty and disappointed at yourself for not spotting it before you put it on a public contracting board
            Mildly - not quite Crying Game levels, but.....

Then again, the primary question I was asking was around anyone having heard of them......Google does suggest that they are more than just an 'employer', too. Meh, you live and learn

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
              Mildly - not quite Crying Game levels, but.....

Then again, the primary question I was asking was around anyone having heard of them......Google does suggest that they are more than just an 'employer', too. Meh, you live and learn
              Not on these boards you don't, thank you very much.
              Last edited by Old Greg; 11 July 2013, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Not on these boards you don't, thank you very much.
                Indeed....

FTFY

Comment

Awww, you guys - shucks

Comment

Working...
                  X