• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agencies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with just one agency? Hmmmm.

There are more agencies out there than contracts I'm sure lol. Whereas it would be nice to stick with one agency especially if they turn out to be decent, its just not going to be possible.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I think when starting out it is a lot harder. Agents don't know you, you don't have a network in the contracting world, you're basically an unknown quantity.

You need to get yourself seen by as many people as possible. I do have one agent who seems pretty good at finding me work, but I don't rely on him. I apply for anything that looks to be a likely prospect, but also get enquiries coming in on LinkedIn. The more jobs you have under your belt, the easier it becomes.

Comment

Working...
      X